We collect the following information:
- You voluntarily provide us with your personal information.
- Information that your browser routinely shares with the website.
We use and disclose the information we collect for the following purposes.
- Open, maintain and service your account.
- Facilitate contact by our independent sales agents and authorized resellers about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To help us improve our website or applications, understand our users and their preferences, and market our products and services.
- To assist contractors providing support services so that they may obtain the information needed for such services (but only in accordance with the terms of this policy)
- To protect our business interests or the rights of others as required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
The site uses the following tracking technologies.
- Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies track movement through our site and track our registered users and their preferences.
- Third parties may place cookies or web beacons and similar technologies in order to track our users after they leave our site in order to advertise our products and services on sites operated by others.
- The web analytics service we currently use is Google Analytics. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/。
Additional details on our approach：
- While the Site and Application may contain links to other websites, this Policy applies only to the Site and Application owned or operated by Xinke Silicone.
- We will use your personal information only for the purposes established at the time of collection and consistent with this Policy, and we retain your information in accordance with applicable law.
- We may update this Policy from time to time, but we allow you to make choices if there are any material changes to the way we use previously collected personal information.
The information we collect
Personal information you provide: You may visit and browse the website without providing any personal information. We may, however, collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. When we ask for your personal information, we may offer you a product or service and communicate with you about that product or service, or provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. However, you may subsequently choose to stop receiving these messages about products or services at any time.
Information from your web browser: Like many other websites, we may record information that your browser routinely shares no matter what part of the site you visit, and we may automatically track certain information based on your behavior on the site (“Aggregate Information”). For example, this information may include the URL you just visited (whether or not that URL is located on our Site), the URL you are going to visit next (whether or not that URL is located on our Site), your computer’s browser information, mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, text typed, and your IP address. All aggregate information collected by the website is collected through Google Analytics. We do not attempt to associate this data with any personally identifiable data, except to cooperate with law enforcement activities or other government requests or to comply with the law.
How we use the information we collect
We generally use the information we collect to help us operate our websites, to provide requested products and services, to help us understand our users and their preferences, and to market products and services that may be of interest to users of our websites. The following discusses more specifically our use and disclosure of the information we collect. We will ask for your consent before we use your personal information for any other purpose.
Providing Products and Services: We may use personal information collected through the Site or Application to process your order and to provide the services and support you have requested or registered to receive. For example, if you order products through the Site, we will use your personal information as necessary to process your order and to communicate with you regarding the status of your order. We also use personal information collected through the Site or Application to open, maintain, administer and service your account.
Communicating with you about products or services that may be of interest to you: We or our authorized resellers or representatives may use personal information collected through the Site or Application to provide you with information about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you from Xinke Silicone or its affiliates. By following the unsubscribe instructions in email communications, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving further communications or marketing emails.
Statistical Analysis of Information: We may use analytics service providers such as Google Analytics to help us collect statistical information about visitors and how they use the Site in an anonymous aggregate form, but do not associate this data with personally identifiable data unless required to do so to cooperate with law enforcement activities or other government requests or to comply with the law. We may use this information to better understand the users of our websites and applications, to improve our websites and applications, and to improve our services and products. Depending on the type of browser and device you use, you may have the ability to control the type of information Google Analytics uses. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Business Operations, Law Enforcement and Legal Actions: We may release your information without notice when we believe it is appropriate to achieve the following purposes: to prevent fraud; to comply with the law or cooperate with law enforcement activities or other government requests; to respond to subpoenas, court orders or administrative agencies requesting information; to enforce our policies; to protect the rights, property and safety of our business and others; or when required by law or as otherwise permitted. For example, we may share information with law enforcement agencies to reduce the risk of fraud or to prevent someone from using or attempting to use our site for illegal purposes. In the event of a sale or merger of the company, division or business unit that operates the Site, we may also transfer the information we collect in connection with such sale or merger.
Cookies and other online tracking technologies
How we protect your personal information
Xinke Silicone will use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of the Site, such as the use of SSL encryption to protect traffic to and from the Site. However, we cannot provide absolute warranties or assume any liability for any breach of data security or confidentiality due to system failure or unauthorized access by third parties or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Changes to this policy
Our business and the laws that govern us may change from time to time, and we reserve the right to change this policy. If we change this Policy, we will post the revised version on our website and application. If we propose to change our Policy and the change will allow us to make further use of personal information we previously collected about you, we will obtain your affirmative and explicit consent before using your information in a different manner.
Please contact us via email@example.com and let us know if you have any questions or comments about our policies and practices.